Service Level Agreement
Network & Server Uptime
FragPlus guarantees a 99.9% network and server uptime. If in any given month we fail to meet this guarantee a credit may be issued to a FragPlus customer on request.
The following requirements must be met while claiming credits:
- Your account must be in good standing. (No overdue invoices / pending cancellations / abuse reports.)
- You must submit a ticket through our client portal to the billing department.
- All requests must be submitted within 7 days of the reported downtime.
- All requests must contain a ticket ID or announcement notification of the service interruption.
SLA Credit will be generated as follows based on your monthly renewal price:
|99.8% – 99.5%
|99.4% – 99%
|98.9% – 98.5%
|98.4% – 95%
SLA Terms and Conditions
Downtime for the following events shall not be accounted for:
- DDoS Attacks
- Scheduled downtime or planned maintenance
- Interruption of service due to unpaid invoices, abuse notifications and violations of term of service.
- ISP or local connection problems
- Customer-controlled downtime
- Natural Disasters or events beyond our control
- Internal services such as MySQL, Apache, PHP, etc.